The Apostle Paul wrote to the church at Corinth and told them he became all things, to all people, that by all means, he might save some. SMI uses multiple means to introduce people to God’s love and the hope that is found in Christ alone.
Serving National Churches and Christian Leaders
- We serve national churches and Christian leaders by means of prayer, mutual projects and shared resources.
- We partner with and support national church planters to establish and encourage culturally relevant, life-giving, reproducing churches.
- We identify and support Christian leaders by helping them reach their full potential in Christ, ultimately influencing their society.
Ministering To The Vulnerable And Needy
- We minister to the vulnerable by supporting initiatives that supply relief for current needs and develop economic solutions for future needs.
- We “visit orphans and widows in their affliction” and “do good to everyone” by providing spiritual and practical help. (Galatians 6:10; James 1:27)
- We impart moral-spiritual truth to all people.
- We promote children’s and youth ministry and provide resources to train the next generation of Christians.